EVAC wastewater treatment systems are compact, robust, efficient, eco-friendly and cost effective. They insure safety and compliance towards strict standards with minimal operation and operating cost and maximal life cycle.
EVAC provides standard and custom-made solutions for industries for optimized project design including:
- Local standards and restrictions compliance
- Peak flow and pollutants loading
- High level of control and safety
- Footprint and layout optimization
- Energy restrictions
- Operator training, local actors for installation, servicing, after sale
Examples of industries include:
- Food processing effluent (dairy product, slaughter house, seafood, meat product, poultry, feedlots, winery, beverage, fruits and vegetables, grain mills, prepared food, farming, sugar ...)
- Cosmetics industry wastewater
- High solids, organics and nutrients loading wastewater (Petro-chemical, organic fine chemicals...)
- Small landfill leachate
- Manure processing and bio-fertilizer manufacturing effluent
- Industrial laundry
Wastewater reuse can provide additional water independently of groundwater level and additional revenue or savings while decreasing the water footprint. EVAC systems provide high quality and disinfected water complying towards various reuse worldwide standards.
To know if EVAC products can treat your industrial wastewater, please contact us.
For biodegradable wastewater treatment, Evac solutions include conventional reliable systems and advanced wastewater treatment for high performances. These systems do not require to be placed underground, and they are fully closed and automatic. In addition, these systems do not require excavation work or civil work. The treated water has a very high quality and can be recycled (irrigation, toilet flushing, truck washing, cooling tower etc...) or discharged into sensitive area.